Leather & Band Shirts

Tuesday 15 January 2013

I'm back! I'm posting again! And I'm so sorry for the break...blogging over Christmas is difficult. Anyway, here's some pictures I took last week. I got some vouchers for Blitz and Rokit for Christmas and so went a little shopping-crazy at brick lane...I even managed to get some dungarees which I've been wanting forever. I'll probably do a little photoset soon of all the new stuff I've added to my wardrobe over the holidays :)
I'm wearing a vintage My Chemical Romance top and leather skirt from Blitz, tights from M&S, boots from Rokit and a jacket from a kilo sale.
I'm also wearing cute little frilly socks from Topshop but you can't really see them...but they are really cute. You're just going to have to trust me.
ellie xo



 

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute. I love the look. Pretty punk.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style!
    Just came across your blog I love it!
    Check out mine?
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is perfect! And I've been looking all over for dungarees too!

    xx

    Http://theneonpk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, there are hundreds of vintage dungarees in places like beyond retro & rokit, and they're not that expensive either ^__^
      X

      Delete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡