Thrift Sale

Sunday 3 February 2013

Thrift Sales are stressful. However for just £20 you can fill an entire bag with as many clothes as it will fit, so in my opinion it is definitely worth braving all the ugly 80's christmas sweaters and the room full of determined shoppers. I was quite proud of myself actually...since I'm quite small, I could squeeze through all the people and find some quirky little items, which you'll see properly in my upcoming outfit posts :)
I totally recommend keeping up to date with local markets and sales, as this one was really worthwhile, and they can save you quite a bit of money if you're after a little wardrobe update.
Above is a little snapshot of my haul, however I also got an oversized navy checkered blazer but I'm waiting to get it back from the dry cleaners before I can show it to you!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I love thrift shops. Great finds!! :)

    http://www.thatswhatshewears.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're awesome :) and thankyou!x

      Delete
  2. Yeah they're awesome aren't they!x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡