quick quick quick

Tuesday 19 March 2013

 
I felt I needed to post something. Purely because I feel bad about my lack of photos (I promise I will take more I promise I promise). So here is a quick post...this outfit was from ages ago when it snowed in january or something, however I haven't posted it before and thought may as well share it with the world (I know I look a bit dodgy but hey). It's apparently going to snow again soon, which I am not at all happy about - it's MARCH, people. MARCH. I should be thinking bunnies. And lambs. And flowers. And general easter-y things...not snow.
It's also been super rainy and dark (what a surprise, english weather) which has left me really un-motivated...but I'm trying to keep up with my art and things because I hate leaving coursework until the last minute, even though I seem to do that every time I have a deadline.
I also considered sending a couple of illustrations and things of mine into Rookie for their 'Age of Innocence' theme...I might scan them in tomorrow (I'll post them on here as well don't worry).
 
( hrsvt, via nastygrrrl)
Just look at that skirt. I love skirts. I should wear them more often, I just find the whole tights-falling-down scenario a bit of a hassle at school.
 
This just feels kinda relevant.
Found this on tumblr (where I get 99.99% of my inspiration from) and I just love it. Her dress is beautiful...I want this to be me!
 
Anyway, I will be posting more regularly soon I promise (and my posts will be better/less random/with my own photos) so yes. Thankyou for reading this. (I can't believe how many of you there are...I had no followers a month or so ago! You are all  incredibly awesome ^_^)
 
ellie xo


17 comments:

  1. Love your tights as well :) Nothing beats an ace boots/tights-combo. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! and in love with those tights!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jumper. and this weather is poop. i saw a dying daffodil today, it was one of the most depressing sights ever.

    on a different note, I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award, feel free to find the rules here: http://rosieandthewolf.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/why-so-versatile.html

    or not.

    R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god thankyou so much! Of course will look now! And aw that can't have been nice, I love daffodils!x

      Delete
  4. amazing pictures!! You've a great style :) I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    Choies 2013 Spring Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures! Your style is simply HOT! Love it! Following you immediately

    Love,
    http://www.dearfashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable outfit! :)

    -Kalie

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely ;) would you like to follow each ohter? ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And sure will check out your blog now x

      Delete
  8. YES omg YES Empire Records I DIE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your style is so cool and unique! Love it :)
    Could you follow me back please?

    http://prettypurchases.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡