I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time

Sunday 19 May 2013

 
Hello again. I guess I should start this post by saying I am sososo sorry and I don't have any new outfit posts just yet, for various reasons such as the weather, the ridiculous amount of exams I've had this week, my lack of motivation to do anything but drink tea in my pyjamas all day...the list goes on. But technically that isn't all bad news as it means I can do a spring/summer inspiration post and show you guys a couple of old pictures I haven't posted yet.
 
 
 
 
The picture above was taken in the apartment we stayed at in Florence. I'm wearing this super cute and kind of mental cropped denim jacket, which has multicoloured beads and patches sewn all over it. I'm sure you'll see it in an outfit post soon.
The picture below was taken on my disposable in Lake Como (Italy) and I just felt like it fit with this post, mainly because of the flowers (I'm obsessed with flowers, it's starting to get out of hand).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I apologise for the awful trying-to-look-casual posing, but a LILAC BIKE HOW CUTE
Also yes I am wearing gold tights. Judge me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry again about the messy post, will be back with proper photos within the week I promise.
 
remember to follow my bloglovin by clicking the link in the sidebar or clicking HERE, thankyou!
 
ellie xo


37 comments:

  1. hooray for messy posts!
    i love the photos you put on your blog~~
    some of them i've seen already on tumblr ;>
    super vintage summer vibes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) yeah hehe they are all from tumblr apart from the ones of me >.<
      Xx

      Delete
  2. amazing pics! I love 70's! Greetings from Poland, xoxo

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit is lovely and the bike is the absolute best! GREAT TIGHTS- i don't think i've ever seen a pair of gold ones before and i'm in loove! (ps love your blog xoxo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Hehe they made me feel a bit like a pound coin, in the best way possible :) xo

      Delete
  4. Hey,
    great post. I love the pictures compilation.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wrangler picture it's so funny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute! also, can I just say I want a pair of Wrangler jeans so bad now...

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the tights are awesome! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  8. As much as I love Winter, it's been cold here and so now I'm kinda wishin' for Spring or Summer again, great inspiration post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Same, we had like a day of spring weather but its gone all cold and grey again :( x

      Delete
  9. I love all these photos, you have such amazing unique style :)
    http://onehungryviking.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I usually get bored scrolling through 'inspiration posts' but yours are always interesting. :-)
    Also, GOLD TIGHTS oh my goodness gracious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe aw thankyou so much, you're so lovely!, xx

      Delete
  11. Thankyou so much! And that's true actually, you wonder whether the things we do now will be considered 'vintage' or 'retro' in the years to come xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. just found your blog through rookie, it's amazin. love your style & that bike! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! Your style is amazing, and the vibezzz in this post are so cool :)

    -Ella
    http://lilliputianliberal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. these pictures are all so lovely, I love the pics from the 70s, I wish I was alive back then, it's such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 and yeah same, it seemed so awesome x

      Delete
  15. Agh I love the gold tights!x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous inspiration images!

    Also thanks for being a lovely follower! I have a giveaway at the moment so please check it out!
    --------
    Visit my fashion/beauty blog at the light that shone!
    Enter my giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the last look is just .... I can't even ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your blog and all your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great collection of pictures! You are wonderful. x

    Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this post so much there aren't words xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡