Bury me, marry me to the sky

Friday 9 August 2013

 
On Thursday I went to the park with my friend Anushka, which basically meant trawling slowly through the cute streets nearby and taking ages taking photos of flowers in random front gardens, before spending too long in the children's play park and throwing plastic gemstones about (I felt they were necessary). I live in a really nice, quiet part of London, and so in summer it is so lovely as you can sort of pretend that you're in the country, or some cute little suburban village somewhere instead of the city.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I seem to have entirely forgotten the concept of trying to look normal (or at least human) in pictures. Anyway, I wore my levi shorts with the floral top I got from Hollie's etsy, with some white beads and my glasses from Camden. I don't wear my glasses enough, but after going to the national gallery and realising I could barely see the paintings I've decided I really have to start wearing them more often.
 
 
 
 

 
Apologies for the short post, but I'm in france on holiday at the moment and so wanted to schedule a few to post while I'm gone. I'm going to be taking loads of photos while I'm away and should have lots to post when I get home.
 
ellie xo

35 comments:

  1. Aha love the poses, too many bloggers are normal in photos ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great photos! I especially love the ones on the hopscotch thing. <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anushka, what a beautiful name! I find that I keep coming back to the hopscotch photo... in grade school, hopscotch was messily drawn with chalks shortened through wear or usage, not painted permanently. I feel undated and and I'm only 18!

    electricalbeing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah they're so nostalgic hehe x

      Delete
  4. this has got to be the most adorable post yet !

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing vintage photos! and you look great ^^

    pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photoshoot!!
    http://flowercrownsanddaisychains.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have such wonderful friends and your posts are perfff!x
    http://theshreddedthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the photos! especially the hopscotch ones, they're amazing!

    -Aida
    x

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the photos. i also live in a quiet area of london that can feel like you're outside the city. :)

    http://christina.berrange.com

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! and aw yay its the best place to live :)x

      Delete
  10. aww you look cute =^-^=
    You and your friend took some great pictures ^-^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw these photos are gorgeous! adore your outfit x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you're wearing. Hope you're having a good time! x

    www.everythingandamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh I love the gemstones and cherry tree road sounds super cute as well, love your outfit as always!
    groovyalien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful photos, I love the gemstone and hopscotch ones. Hope you have a great time in France!

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I hope you're having a great time in France.

    ReplyDelete
  16. such cute photos! looks like a fun time. lovely blog as well, perhaps we could keep in touch and follow each other on GFC? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your glasses actually look pretty cute!
    http://rhinestonemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely photos! i love the one where the gems are thrown up in the air! Just discovered your blog and I love it :)
    ALice xx
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there, I really love your blog. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog, Sarah xx

    http://sarahamyruth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just found your blog now, and I'm obsessed with it!! :) Would love it if you could check mine out and giv me feedback.

    chloewithadash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooo you look beautiful. I am glad life is exciting and rewarding for you. You deserve it.
    Morimiss Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡