I believe it's time for me to move forward

Sunday 13 August 2017


The last few weeks have been a bit all over the place for me; working combined with trying to go out and be everywhere at once left me entirely exhausted and super anxious which is something I've never really experienced to such an extent before. I'm now taking a bit of a break from the city and adulthood and hope to return refreshed and with a less sleepy, cloudy brain.
The days have really all been rolling into one, with weeks passing before I know it. I've been up to exciting things though; XXY had a panel event on Thursday that was so exciting to be a part of and was super educational...a few days before and I was in Wales with my family and Alexi, and in between I've been doing shoots and trying to keep on top of work. Busy is great but I'm definitely enjoying taking a little break from it all.




Alexi took these photos of me whilst on holiday; I cut those shorts down from knee-length pants the night before we left and love how I've now got something cute and wearable from an item that didn't really suit me previously. (They're the same shorts from this post).








As always I took a lot of photos, but for myself rather than with a magazine submission in mind which was quite relaxing. I love having work published but it's a nice break sometimes just to shoot for yourself.








The rest are a few recent days and evenings spent shooting in Hyde Park or dancing to live jazz bands. This summer has been really long and really good and after my little panicky breakdown I'm excited to come back refreshed and carry on enjoying it.


1 comment:

  1. I totally get what you mean about sometimes just creating stuff for yourself, rather than submitting it to another platform. Sounds like it's been a busy but creative fuelled summer, but I can imagine it's like a weight-lifted to just not be doing anything and just calming down physically and mentally!! Enjoy the rest of whats left of this British summer tbh hahah xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡