the answer won't change even if you try

Saturday 23 September 2017


Back again! I started Uni after a crazy long summer and it's really different to how I had expected. It feels a lot more serious than foundation, but I need that and hope to make some good work while I'm there. I also went to fashion week for XXY Magazine, and generally have had a nice week.
These first few photos are from wales again, with my patchwork jacket from Beyond Retro and Underground shoes.






For the first time I wore an entirely handmade outfit to fashion week...it was a good excuse to make a top and a nice chance to remind myself that my making isn't that bad. I also bumped into a friend from foundation, Will, and ended up being photographed for Women's Wear Daily. Working for XXY gives me a completely new experience at the event, allowing me to see more shows and actually have a real purpose of seeing them and a space to share and write about what I see. 







Some 35mm photos from recently, including film evenings, Brighton and a Kate Bush clubnight for Eddie's birthday. I'm going to upload another post now as I have things to share from my first week of Uni, so enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Nice photos!i wonder how i look like when i put a clown make up like yours hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. your such a cool person..2 thumbs up for you

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡